Monday 21 January 2013

LOP Is Not a Competition

Posted to Facebook Feb. 1st.
As we get on the path of LOP, and are interacting with others, we may find there is the tendency to want to prove to others we are LOP by sharing our exciting stories of 'getting it', or of desires manifesting.  When I catch myself doing that I know I am caught up in an old habit/belief of wanting to prove or justify myself, my worthiness, my choices in life. 

Contrary to that, the times I really feel like I am LOP, I don't seem to need to share or convince anyone of anything because it is so genuine, and complete, in and of itself.

When in groups of people who are practicing LOP, and the justification habit pops up, it can start to look/feel like a competition of who is LOP better.  When I find myself caught up in such a conversation it is a good reminder that I have gotten off track.  At that point I try and remember WIRA by letting go and just listening, really focusing on what the others are saying, and just appreciating the moment.

LOP is practicing LOP even when I am sharing my experience of LOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment