Friday 22 March 2024

Chronic Joy

I heard the term "chronic satisfaction" (Abraham Hicks Publications) used today and it really got my attention.  I had to stop what I was doing and immediately look up a proper definition of the word chronic, and it said, "continuing or occurring again and again for a long time" (Merriam-Webster Dictionary).  

I realized this term really got my attention because I didn't remember ever hearing the word chronic being used to describe upward spiral experiences, only downward (chronic cough, chronic disease, chronic pain), so I started to imagine all of the upward spiral 'chronic' possibilities.

Chronic satisfaction

Chronic well-being

Chronic fun

Chronic expansion

Chronic adventure

Chronic curiosity

Chronic playing

Chronic peace

Chronic ease

Chronic creativity

Chronic appreciation and love

Chronic clarity

Chronic abundance

Chronic wonderful unfolding

Chronic perfection 

Chronic worthiness

Chronic joy

To not ever use this word in an upward spiral context seems very telling of how much we dwell on the downward spiral, and if I dwell there . . . it will be chronic.

LOP is chronically moving in the direction of who I really am (WIRA) on the upward spiral.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment