Monday 26 November 2012

Proximity Versus Frequency

Posted to Facebook Dec. 5th.
A recent Abraham-Hicks workshop mentioned that life is not about proximity, it is about frequency (frequency is the same as essence).

So, it is not about how soon I will find my perfect job; it is about how good it feels to do my work.
It is not about where I will find my partner; it is about how open I am to that kind of intimacy.
It is not about how to become rich; it is about knowing how free I am.
It is not about when I will find the answers to my problems; it is about believing my answers are out there.
It is not about planning every detail of the party; but about partying my way through the plans.
It is not about explaining my beliefs so others agree; it is about living in agreement with what I believe.
It is not about hanging out with people like me; it is about liking me with whoever I am hanging.
It is not about desiring I weigh a certain amount; it is about feeling for the balance in everything I 'weigh'.
It is not about being good at what I do; it is about letting myself do what I am good at.
It is not about looking forward to re-tirement; it is about allowing the expression of the 're-vitalized' me.
It is not about jumping through all the hoops of life to get to happiness; it is about the shortcut of choosing happiness now!
It is not about comparing myself to where others are, or myself at another time; it is about trusting the never ending, evolving journey of my desires.
It is not about understanding or changing things so that I can find peace; it is about being the peace that passes understanding.
It is not about finding a purpose; it is about Living On Purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment