Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Freedom is Not Fragile

Posted to Facebook December 17th.
The 'trick' for me in LOP has been to not get caught up in the Catch 22 of my desires, which goes something like this.  I want to be free, but in my longing for freedom I worry that something may take it away from me.  In my worry I am in that moment not feeling free.  I have robbed myself of my freedom because that moment has been spent on worrying about not being free.  Or, I may want to be affluent, but I am sceptical of my earning potential.  In my scepticism I am in that moment not feeling affluent. I have robbed myself of my affluence because I am spending that moment being sceptical of my potential.  Or, I may want to be joyful as I move through my day, but I am doubting my deservability.  In my doubt I am in that moment not feeling joyful.  I have robbed myself of joy because I am spending it doubting.

LOP is replacing my habit of trying to protect my freedom, affluence, and joy by practising a new belief.
My freedom is not fragile, it is guaranteed.
My affluence is not meagre, its supply is bottomless.
My joy is not doubtful, it is pervasive.
My deservability is not dependant, it is 'God' given.
My options are not limited, they are divinely tailored.
My fun is not earned, it is the main ingredient in all choices.
My appreciation is not hard work, it is the essence of WIRA.
My work is not laborious, it is creative expression.
My relationships are not annoying, they are evolution at its best.
My time is not short, it is 'miracles' in action.
My peace does not have to be guarded, it is in/eternal.
My ease is not hard to come by, it is within every breath.

LOP is knowing my freedom is not fragile, because then I am ready and able to 'see' how free I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment