Saturday 7 January 2012

How ________ Am I?

Posted On FaceBook Jan. 7th
How powerful am I if I need others to be less powerful?
How free am I if I am relying on others to be a certain way for me to be free?
How peaceful am I if I want you to be quiet too?
How secure am I if I am needing 'protection'?
How creative am I if I am doing things how others do?
How loving am I if I am relying on others to be lovable for me to be able to love them?
How ready am I if I find myself waiting for you?
How abundant am I if I am counting on others to share, for me to be rich?
How clear am I if I want others to make a decision, so I can too?
How happy am I if I am needing others to be happy, for me to be happy?
How relaxed am I if I have to complete my 'shoulds' first.
How right am I if I need you to be wrong.
How faith-filled am I if I only believe to the extent of that which I can do?
We are all these things, without waiting one more minute.
Not one person needs to be any different for me to be me, and you to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment