Thursday 9 August 2012

'Enough' Rides Again

Knowing things are enough is not a settling for what is, it is a peace with what is so I can recognize and allow the naturally occurring 'more' of life to materialize. (See February 13th's post for more.)

I am enough.
This moment is enough.
There are enough sunrises and sunsets.
There is enough air for me to breath.
There is enough beauty.
There is enough to choose from, and not making a choice is enough.
The orbiting of all the planets in all the galaxies is enough.
This tree is enough.
The bird in this tree is enough.
I have enough questions.
I have enough answers.
I know enough.
I have enough smiles and compliments to last a life time.
There is enough variety.
That moment of laughter and joy is enough.
All that I have done in my life is enough.
All that you have done in your life is enough.
Where we are as a species is enough.
Me sitting quietly with my knowing is enough.
Waiting for my inspiration is enough.
Loving you just exactly as you are is enough.
Trusting what you choose is enough.
Trusting each step that I choose is enough.
Liking what I like is enough.
Being who I really am is enough.
Peace, knowing, and appreciation is enough.
LOP is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment