Thursday 6 December 2012

The Purpose of LOP

The purpose of my LOP work is to speak my truth, as honestly as I can, so that there is a voice out there that may inspire others to honestly be who they really are.

When I was young I did not see or hear those around me talking about what I was experiencing inside, so I believed that what I was feeling had to be wrong.  That just led me to depression.

So, I write these words for anyone who may be wondering if they are wrong about what they feel.  I realize now all I had wanted in those younger days was assistance in believing in who I really am (WIRA), and perhaps somewhere in all these words there will be something to assist you in believing in who you really are.

What was I believing that I did not hear others talking about?  That mediocrity is not our purpose.  Who we really are is so much more than that.  We are not meant to all be the same.  We are meant to express our genius selves out into the world, and that will contribute in ways we will never completely comprehend.  We may not end up being rich or famous, but it won't matter.  We will be remembering, trusting, and expressing who we really are, and that is the life of a 'rock star'.

No comments:

Post a Comment