Friday 8 February 2013

"The Untethered Soul" -- Question One

What brought you to "The Untethered Soul"? What was happening in your life?  What were you wanting more of?  How did the book land in your lap?

My Answer:
I remember that for about a month before I found the book I had an intense feeling of wanting to be more open. I probably did not even know what that really meant for me, I just wanted to feel the opposite of justification and control and push (I had just finished a very busy contract).

I think I originally caught a snippet of Michael on one of Oprah's "Supper Soul Sunday's", and I just knew that I wanted to read the book.

As I look back now I can see how his words were a perfect match to my desire of wanting to understand/be more open. It seems like it has taken me farther than I expected, but I know that is not true. I asked, and was ready for, every morsel.

Now it's your turn (if you like -- or just listen)!

Go to Facebook: 'Living On Purpose With Sandi', for more discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment