Tuesday 10 January 2012

The 'Best' is Always There

Posted On FaceBook Jan. 10th
Here is the quote of the day from where I workout.  "Things turn out best for those who make the best out of how things turn out."  John Wooden.

I don't know what Mr. Wooden was meaning by it, but I can interpret this two ways:
#1.  Stuff is going to happen and you just have to make the best of it.  You might even have to suffer through some of it, and you really have no control or influence.
#2.  Our worlds are constantly moving and shifting as we are all participating in the creation of it.  And there are millions of perspectives about all of it, and I always have the freedom to interpret it how I want.  I can see it through the eyes of Who I Really Am (WIRA) which feels good, or I can resist it, which feels not so good.  As I get better and better at interpreting our creations how WIRA does, the better I will feel.  The better I feel, the more easily I will notice, choose, attract, be a part of those things that feel even better.

When I LOP I know that the 'best' already exists, and We are just waitin' on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment