Monday 20 February 2012

Get Over It?

Posted to FaceBook Feb. 22
We need to get over the feeling we need to get over something (be different than who/how we are), because the feeling we need to get over something keeps us in a place of needing to get over something.  But then, if I need to get over the feeling I need to get over something, I will just be remaining in the place of needing to get over something.

If I am LOP to get over 'there', then I am not LOP.  If I think I need to be different, do something, change something, fix something, be better at something, improve on something, justify something so that I can LOP, I am not LOP.

So, maybe, there is nothing to get over?  Maybe nothing needs to be different than who or how I am right this second?  Maybe this is exactly where I am wanting to be in this moment?  Maybe there is so much about this moment, and its perfection, that I am not even able to fathom it all?  Maybe in this moment, when I finally know there is nothing to get over, and I can feel the perfection that lies in the previously judged imperfection, I will realize I am over it because there was nothing to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment