Sunday 29 January 2012

There is Nothing Wrong Going On

Posted to Facebook Jan. 29th
I recently had so much good come out of something that would have usually been deemed bad.  Not long ago we had a cold snap in the weather and my car decided to stop working.  I have been without a regular automotive repair shop since the person I use to go to retired.  I knew there was something not right with the car, but had not been inspired to search out a new mechanic.

A couple of months ago a girlfriend happened to mention that she had taken her car in for service to a place I knew of because I grew up just blocks from it.  When my car decided it had had enough and I needed the name of a repair shop immediately to tow it to, the shop my girlfriend had used was the only one that came to mind. 

The service I received was friendly, genuine, informative, helpful, and timely.  It ended up costing less than what I was originally quoted, and when I picked the car up I was sure it had been cleaned on the outside and there was a lingering smell of cleaner on the inside.

I drove away feeling so good about the experience, I could hear myself saying, "I am glad that happened!"  Meaning, I am glad my car completely stopped working so that I had to make a decision.  I love this experience I had with them.  I am very excited to once again have a mechanic I feel good about.  How great it feels to deal with businesses and people that I feel good and confident turning to for assistance.  I am glad that all happened.  There was nothing wrong going on, everything was going right.

So, because I have enjoyed my experience with this family operated business so much, I am more than happy to share it with you too.  They are:  Sandy Lane Automotive Services, 8105 Argyll Road, Edmonton, 780-469-0075

No comments:

Post a Comment