Sunday 5 February 2012

Control Versus Creating

When I do life with the underlying goal of being in control, and my objective is to get everything taken care of, there seems to be a lingering fear of stuff that might happen and get in my way of achieving the goal of having everything done.  I believe that feeling is what is sometimes referred to as 'the other shoe'.

When I do life with the underlying goal of creating, and evolving, and discovering, and exploring, that 'other shoe' feeling seems to disappear.  I seem to be enthralled by the inspirations I am excited to get to next.

I guess that is what 'they' mean when they say "intention is everything."  I can go through life either motivated by fear or inspired by passion.  You know which one I am going to say is LOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment