Thursday 1 December 2011

I Am . . .

I am breathing deeply, relaxing completely,
Tingling with the knowing that all is well.
I am swept up into the beauty of a moment,
Seeing the usual with fresh eyes.
I am allowing the fulfillment of a moment to overflow as tears,
Surrendering to the intelligence of every cell.
I am witness to the most perfect unfolding,
Loving for no reason,
Feeling the wealth of the world,
Seeing the future as now.
I am basking in the warm embrace of sunshine,
Comprehending the incomprehensibly vast Universe,
I am feeling the miniscule-ness and profoundness of each minute,  
Believing in me, believing in you,
I am shining brightly,
Laughing loudly,
Infusing each moment with appreciation and grace.
I am all this, and so much more,
Because I am remembering who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment