Monday 28 November 2011

Friends

Posted to FaceBook Nov. 28th
Sometimes I may have trouble hearing who I really am.
Sometimes I might need to hear a voice outside of me instead of my own thoughts.
Sometimes I may want someone to just listen to me as I find the words I want to share.
Sometimes I desire a sounding board to reflect back to me what I am saying.
Sometimes I may want some new/fresh/unbiased perspectives.
Sometimes I just require someone to hold a light while I find my way.
Sometimes I am looking for someone who knows me, to ask me some really brilliant questions.
Sometimes I am just looking for someone who is able to be unconditionally honest with me.
Sometimes I want assistance in pulling back the layers and getting to the clarity and knowing that is me.
Sometimes LOP is having a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment