Friday 4 November 2011

Living On Purpose With Sandi

This page is about sharing our moment by moment experiences of Living On Purpose (LOP) -- remembering, having faith in and expressing who we really are (WWRA).

I believe we all want to LOP because LOP means feeling good, and I've never met anyone who wakes up saying, "Gee I really want to have a miserable day today." And, I believe our success in feeling good lies in us being who we really are, our unique genius self, because I will never be better than someone else at being them (whoever it is I admire or idolize), and no one can do ME as well as I can.

However, some days/moments/months I may find myself forgetting WIRA, and listening to other's experiences may help me remember. Or, I may find I am ready to get to the other side of an issue and someone else's insights may trigger the 'Ah Ha!' that I was looking for.

Together we are powerful, we are clear, we are momentum, we are focused, moving in the direction of WWRA.

Thanks for joining in!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment